SMBA is thrilled to announce our September group ride. Come out and join us at Daniel’s Road for another rowdy ride over roots, rocks, and random small animals. September is the beginning of my favorite time of year to ride. This could be the ride of the season, so don’t miss it!
- Date: September 29
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Location: Daniel’s Road
- Daniels Road (DEC Website)
- We will meet in the new Daniels Road Parking Lot (Thank you DEC). It is a little hard to find. From Daniel’s Road – proceed to ~129 Daniels Road. There is a weird double drive-way road thing.
- If you are coming from the Interstate or Hwy 9, you want the FIRST right turn of the two drive-way looking turns at 129 Daniels Road.
- If you are coming from Clinton Street, you want the SECOND left turn at 129 Daniels Road.
- Either way – you will turn down a rather unmarked dirt road that looks like a driveway. After 50 yards, it turns sharp right and proceeds to the parking area after crossing the power line right-of-way.
- Alternatively – you can park on the Street (please stay off the grass) and ride in to the parking lot if you prefer to do that.
- Unfortunately, the parking lot is not marked on Google but the road-side parking is labeled on Google Maps.
- If anyone gives me better directions, I will share.
- Weather: Who knows? Assume either wet OR dry conditions with a chance of temperatures between 40 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Goals: Have Fun! We will make route decisions based on the group of riders who show up.