- Saratoga Cycling Club – The club is a NO MEMBERSHIP FEE club that will provide rides for cyclists of all abilities and skill levels.
- CapitalMTB – Calender, events, trail listing for local mountain bikers
- Mohawk Hudson Cycling Club – The largest recreational club in upstate New York, serving approximately 700 members who enjoy recreational road and mountain biking.
- Adirondack Spokes - Promotes Adirondack cycling and its benefit to health and recreation, tourism, and local economies in the Warren and Washington Counties communities.
- IMBA – International Mountain Bicycling Association – IMBA creates, enhances and preserves trail opportunities for mountain bikers worldwide
- NYBC – NYBC’s Mission is to provide a coherent, credible voice for the interests of all bicyclists in the state, on- or off-road, recreational or racer. We achieve this by working with existing cycling clubs in New York and interested individuals.
- Saratoga Healthy Transportation Network - A comprehensive list of all things cycling in Saratoga Springs.
- Root 66 Race Series – The Northeast Root 66 XC Race Series is a series of cross-country mountain bike races held at different venues throughout New England
- H2H Race Series – This cross country series includes four in New York and five races in new jersey. Whether one of these will be your first race or your hundred and first race, this lineup of races will prove to be challenging and fun
- NYSMTB Series – New Yorks championship XC racing series.
- Plattekill – Downhill and Cross Country Racing throughout the year
- Gravity East – Downhill races held throughout the east coast