Update: October 15, 2017 will be SMBA’s next Ridin’ Rowdy event.
Location: Daniels Road!
Depending on weather, this may be the last Ridin’ Rowdy of 2017. We are going to do an intermediate ride at Daniels Road this Sunday at 10:00 AM. Plan on at least a 2 hour ride. (Our rides tend to go a little long.)
For more information, directions, etc.: http://saratogamtb.org/daniels-road/
Save The Date: Next month’s ride will be before our End of the Year Member’s Meeting on November 11th.
Save The Date: October 14, 2017 will be SMBA’s next Ridin’ Rowdy event.
Location: TBA (much discussion occurs behind the scenes)
The leaves are falling and the air is getting crisp. Make sure you put some sweat equity into YOUR trails. Trail days maintain and improve the trails that YOU ride on. Get involved and they will be even BETTER.
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM on September 23, 2017 – Pittstown State Forest
- Meet in the main parking lot.
- We will update this announcement as we figure out the details.
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM on September 30th: Poestenkill Community Forest
- A recent addition to the trails here in the Capital District.
- This place is GREAT!
Remember to join us this Saturday, September 9th, at Grafton Lakes State Park to support Birds of a Feather (and ride some fun trails).
The MTB rides will start at 10am from the Long Pond beach area. We will break into a few groups based on ability & pace.